Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bye, bye facebook

so i deactivated my facebook.

don't get your panties in a knot, i'll be back for sure. i just need a break from facebook for a while. it was starting to seriously take over my life. lately i've been feeling like nothing in my life could exist without technology and i'm absolutely hating it.
if anyone needs to get into contact with me, they should know my phone number and email address. if you don't know either of those, then trust me, i don't want you to get into contact with me.

my goal is to go at least one week without facebook.
i'd like to think of a technological cleanse that will force me to pay more attention to the more important things in life (i.e. homework)

i'm actually excited for this.
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment