Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Perché no sono fiero, sono l'italiano... l'italiano vero

LMAO
this is actually one of the funniest things i've ever seen. it's a perfect example of all of my grandparents combined.
be warned: you will not understand this unless you are italian.
haha i love it.



i've definitely had this EXACT argument with my grandparents before.


so.. tonight will definitely be an all-nighter. 2 assignments due tomorrow. one worth 20% of my DLS (didectique des langues secondes) mark, the other worth 30% of my english mark. philosophy midterm #3 on friday. why any class needs THREE midterms is completely beyond me. needless to say, at approximately 10 p.m on the eve of december 18, 2009.. i will be the happiest person on earth.
anywho, text me if you're bored tonight.. i could seriously use a peptalk.

2 comments:

  1. ok. that video made me laugh, its so scary how it is so like my grandparents too!!

    and umm you are going to manage to complete all your assignments and do amazingly well on them because you are Stephanie Palma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! thanks for posting these videos up! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete