Tuesday, September 22, 2009

By morning, you'll be gone

SO OLD.
these photos date back to december 2007. they were taken for a comm tech assignment in grade 11 where we had to design our own photography portfolio website. though i haven't the slightest idea as to what happened to my website, these photos resurfaced after almost 2 years. that class is what really got me into photography. it's weird that i now miss that class when i hated it with every fibre of my being when i was in it. i wish i had taken advantage of that studio while i was pretty much living in that room for the past 2 years. haha almeida would be proud.
i don't even remember which camera i used for these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

model: Antionette
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

model: Nicole
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I remember that photoshoot steph!! Ohhh what a bad hair day I was having, lol.. my hair was soo short! Antoinette's pictures came out great tho

    Nicole<3

    ReplyDelete